That time of the year has arrived, in which all startups in the condal city are preparing for the event that, year after year, it´s positioning itself as one of the most important referents of the European entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The CEO speaks
Aleix Valls, director of Mobile World Capital and CEO of 4YFN is organizing the fourth edition of the city’s biggest startup event, 4 Years From Now, that this year will attract 20.000 people from all over the world:
“The biggest change in 2017 will be how the big corporates starts to interact with the startup scene. We’ll definitely see it at 4YFN, but also in general.”
What to expect
- Discover new innovations and meet over 600 new startups exhibiting.
- Visit the three stages and be inspired by speakers such as Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia who spoke at 4YFN 2016. Find out how these leading figures have taken their startups from fruition to become billion dollar organizations.
- Get guidance and valuable tips from expert mentors within the workshop areas.
- Join over 700 investors and corporations searching for the next big idea at the Founders & Investors area or watch the startups pitch on the pitching stages.
- Network among the 12,500+ attendees walking through the doors to open their eyes to what the future of mobile technology will hold.
Hot sessions from local ventures you don´t want to miss
MONDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2017 | 17:00 – 17:30 | SORACOM STAGE
– The future of payments (FIRESIDE CHAT).
Co-Founder & CEO
TUESDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2017 | 15:00 – 16:00 | SORACOM STAGE
– How to scale and sell tech companies in southern Europe: almost $1bn of exits on stage (PANEL)
Co-Founder & Chairman
WEDNESDAY 1 MARCH 2017 | 13:00 – 14:00 | SORACOM STAGE
– The big potential of Spain’s startup ecosystem (PANEL)
FRANCISCO VELAZQUEZ DE CUELLAR
AXON Partners Group
Head of Campus Madrid
Google for Entrepreneurs
ALEJANDRO ARTACHO AMICHIS
CEO & Co-Founder
CEO & co-founder
4YFN Barcelona 2017 takes place in Barcelona from 27 February – 1 March 2017. If you would like to attend, you can buy your ticket here.
Derniers articles parAlexander Chacon (voir tous)
- George & Dan : Barcelona has a collaborative atmosphere and there’s a lot of buzz here. - Oct 18, 2017
- The one-free-drink-every-day app is born in Barcelona - Oct 17, 2017
- Your voice out there with Hubbub Labs - Sep 26, 2017
- Coworkation: Inspiring entrepreneurs in inspiring places! - Jun 20, 2017