Polyglot Group, who assist businesses to expand and optimise their local operations, organizes a nice day dedicated for startups!
Here is the thematic of this event : “How to scale your startup in Europe ?”
A great thematic that needs great speakers, obviously.
Indeed, you’ll be able to listen to Oriol Marimón-Clos (CEO – eCooltra), Alejandro Lorenzo (Co-Founder – El Tenedor ), Oriol Vila (Founder & CEO – Holaluz ), Nuno Bernades (Director of Strategic Sales – ForceManager)
See you the 22nd september 2016, at CaixaForum, 6-8 Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, Barcelona.
- Cultural visit (Ming Dynasty Exhibition & Casaramona)
- Workshops (Investment with Juan Luis Segurado and Pep Gomez, Business Development, HR)
- Big Talk (Internationalization Success Stories)
- Gourmet Cocktail from 6pm to 10h30 pm.
Feel like enjoying a 20% discount on innovative startup’s products?
Derniers articles parElisa Busseau (voir tous)
- #Christmas! The Pick & Pow’s selection of gifts for your bro’ - Dec 1, 2016
- “We have spent two years in defining our innovation process” - Oct 5, 2016
- Playlist of the week by Pick & Pow! - Sep 26, 2016
- Entrepreneurs from Barcelona, don’t miss this event! - Sep 19, 2016