Skinnovation is the first startup conference on ski. During three days 250 aspiring entrepreneurs as well as startups meet up, ski together and attend speeches and coaching sessions in the ski huts.
Taking place in the Alp city Innsbruck, Skinnovation leverages on the stunning landscape and amazing slopes in the mountains around the city. Moreover, the participants are invited to join evening events and take part in a pitching contest.
HOW IT STARTED
Skinnovation started as an idea which popped up during a lunch at a local restaurant. However, as Scott Belsky said “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” In February 2015 the first Skinnovation happened and 40 brave Skinnovators hit the slopes led by Kathrin Treutinger who initiated the event.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT SKINNOVATION
Further confirmed speakers: Matthias Keckl (Fraunhofer Venture Lab), Sibille Kawala (CEO Limberry), Stefan Stücklschweiger (Fifteen Seconds), Jakob Falkner (Skiliftgesellschaft Sölden-Hochsölden), Markus Hallermann (Komoot)
FACTS AND FIGURES
When & Where?
● 2 ½ days ● 9th – 11th of March 2017 ●Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria ● 2 nearby skiing areas ●
● 250+ aspiring entrepreneurs & startups ● 30+ experienced speakers, coaches & mentors ● 1 Yeti ●
● Exciting speeches in the ski huts ● Pitching in the ski lift ● Fun on the slopes ● Networking and evening events ●
At Skinnovation we believe that great ideas are not developed in windowless and fuggy conference rooms, but during a drink, a cozy get-together or a day of skiing. And that is why we organize Skinnovation, an entrepreneurship and innovation event in a completely new and breath-taking setting.
Derniers articles parAlexander Chacon (voir tous)
- George & Dan : Barcelona has a collaborative atmosphere and there’s a lot of buzz here. - Oct 18, 2017
- The one-free-drink-every-day app is born in Barcelona - Oct 17, 2017
- Your voice out there with Hubbub Labs - Sep 26, 2017
- Coworkation: Inspiring entrepreneurs in inspiring places! - Jun 20, 2017