Salaire : à déterminer
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
- Develop effective growth strategies that apply both to financial success and customer success.
- Research the market to identify buying/selling trends, new markets, and customer needs.
- Develop relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
- Produce reports regarding new prospects.
- Attend events, special interest groups, conferences and seminars to seek new opportunities.
- Negotiate with clients to solidify the terms of each contract. Ensure each contract adhere to regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
- Support team members to increase successfully closed deals on a daily basis.
- A proven track record of sales development.
- Experience in transport and logistics is a must
- Ability to create initiatives and follow them to completion.
- Ability to successfully lead business development team through each phase of the sales cycle.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office and CRM software.
- 3 years working in business development, sales management, or relevant fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Spanish, Catalan and English language.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or equivalent.
- Own car.
- Have your residence in Barcelona or surroundings
The chance to enter in a startup that are changing the transport industry
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://traqui.recruitee.com →