Site Iguana Bus
About the company
Iguana Bus, a startup incubated by Barcelona Activa is looking for training students for the marketing position with a minimum duration of 3 months.
Students must be part of an internship agreement with their university.
Our platform is the first to offer an easy and complete solution to rent whole buses with drivers. We started the project in September 2016, so you are joining at an early stage and can have a significant impact and many responsibilities in our business.
The main responsibility will be…
- You will help to elaborate a communication strategy to reach clients, mostly through the web, but also via emails or phone calls.
- You will identify and contact key potential partners such as travel agencies, blogs, social media, tourist websites and event organisers.
- You will need to create great content that will attract users to our solution and help us reach a good positioning in search engines.
- You will need to understand the needs of our customers by being available to them and understanding what they want and how we can help them.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators on our customer acquisition strategy.
- Depending on your performance and results, you could become a team leader and manage particularly our outsourcing promotional efforts, manage advertising budgets, etc.
- Fluent in English OR Spanish
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written.
- Strong will to learn.
Preparation to the interview:
- Understand who we are and what we do.
- Your CV
- If you have an important written example (publication, thesis, etc.), even unrelated to this job, please send it to us.
- A description of your work history if possible (LinkedIn profile, or a couple of paragraphs).
- If there is a particular area you would be interested to work on, please let us know (and tell us why). We ask this in order to figure out how we could adapt your interests and strengths to our development strategy.